Pacifica Place at Irvine Spectrum District
Providing homes near jobs for Irvine’s local workforce
Pacifica Place is part of a master plan agreement between the City of Irvine and Irvine Company to create new homes near job centers and world-class hospitals. The community is designed to be affordable for the local workforce, including Irvine’s young professionals, nurses, teachers and first responders.
- Pacifica Place is located on two vacant sites at the intersection of Gateway and Pacifica within the heart of the Irvine Spectrum District.
- Future residents would live less than a mile from Class-A office campuses along with world-class medical facilities like Hoag and Kaiser Permanente.
- Entertainment and dining options at Irvine Spectrum Center are also a short walk from Pacifica Place.
- Pacifica Place offers direct access to the San Diego Creek Trail, which leads to numerous parks and eventually Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve.
- Pacifica Place would offer about 900 homes in total, and would be a continuation of the existing residential communities in the Irvine Spectrum District.
- The community is designed to meet the needs of the workforce in Irvine Spectrum District with a mix of studio, one- and two-bedroom homes.
- Extensively landscaped courtyards with mature trees planted for shade, accent and screening.
- Onsite amenities include a pool, barbecue, picnic tables and a fitness center.
- Pacifica Place will be among the first Irvine apartment communities to be equipped with photovoltaic systems and capacity for up to 40 percent of the parking stalls as electric vehicle charging stations.
“Pacifica Place is designed to provide employees of companies and hospitals within Irvine Spectrum District an opportunity to live in a beautiful setting just steps from their place of employment and near a diverse selection of shops, restaurants and recreation opportunities.”Jeff Davis, Senior Vice President, Irvine Company